Tokyo sees 309 new coronavirus cases
TOKYO. KAZINFORM - The Tokyo metropolitan government on Tuesday saw 309 new cases of the novel coronavirus, an official said, amid growing concerns over a resurgence of infections, Kyodo reports.
The latest figure for the capital comes a day after 258 new cases were confirmed.
The daily figures announced by local governments reflect the most recent totals reported by health authorities and medical institutions.
- UNWTO launches Tourism Recovery Tracker
- S. Korea to spend 94bln won this year to develop homegrown COVID-19 vaccine
- Global coronavirus cases pass 32 mln
- Tunnel blast injures 11 in northeastern Turkey
- Tokyo Disneyland unveils new "Beauty and the Beast" area
- World leaders call for collective efforts to tackle climate change
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis