Tokyo’s daily COVID cases top 4,000 for 1st time since late Aug.
TOKYO. KAZINFORM - Tokyo confirmed 4,051 daily coronavirus cases Friday, topping the 4,000 mark for the first time since Aug. 27, the metropolitan government said, Kyodo reports.
Japan has been facing a resurgence of the virus amid the spread of the highly transmissible Omicron variant.
- 567 daily cases of COVID-19 registered in Atyrau rgn
- European countries tend to loosen COVID-19 restrictions despite raging Omicron, WHO warning
- Brazil updates rules on entering country during pandemic
- S. Korea reports record high daily COVID-19 infections amid rapid omicron spread
- Akmola rgn receives Sputnik Light COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 kills 23 more Iranians over past 24 hours
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis