Tokyo Olympics: Kazakhstani Yurkov fails to reach 50m Rifle 3 Positions final
TOKYO. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani Yuri Yurkov finished 14th in the 50m Rifle 3 Positions Men’s Qualification at the Tokyo Olympics, Kazinform cites the official website of the Games.
Kazakhstan’s shooter urkov failed to qualify for the final in the 50m Rifle 3 Positions Men’s Qualification at the Olympic Games taking place in Japan.
Notably, Yurkov earned 621.9 points and was placed 36th in the 10m Air Rifle Men’s Qualification
So far Kazakhstani athletes have collected three bronze medals one in judo and two in weightlifting at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics.
XXXII Summer Olympics Games are set to be held in Tokyo from July 23 through August 8. Kazakhstan’s national team earned 98 licenses in 27 sports.
- Kazakhstan to release 6 historical TV drama series
- 944 locals vaccinated against COVID-19 in 24 hr in Atyrau rgn
- Over 7.2 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
- COVID-19 and pneumonia claim 74 more lives in 24 hr
- Zhambyl region moves to low COVID-19 risk ‘green zone’
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 216 new cases, 15 fatalities
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis