Tokyo Olympics: Kazakhstan’s Kurbanov progresses in Men’s Epee event
TOKYO. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani Ruslan Kurbanov won his first bout in Men’s Epee Individual Table of 32, Kazinform has learnt from the official website of the Games.
Kurbanov eliminated Italian Marco Fichera 15-7.
In Men’s Epee Individual Talbe of 16 the Kazakhstan will take on Japanese Masaru Yamada.
Team Kazakhstan already added one bronze medal to its tally as judoka Yeldos Smetov clinched the first Tokyo Olympics medal for Kazakhstan on July 24.
XXXII Summer Olympics Games are set to be held in Tokyo from July 23 through August 8. Kazakhstan’s national team earned 98 licenses in 27 sports.
- Crucial for Turkic Council to seek for new tools of work with youth – Minister Balayeva
- EBRD President Renaud-Basso to visit Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan pockets bronze at U-18 Girls Rugby 7s Championship
- Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
- Kazakh scientists work on remedy against Alzheimer and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina climbs in latest WTA singles ranking
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis