Tokayev stresses importance of National Public Trust Council in proposing reforms
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The Kazakh Head of State partook in the fifth meeting of the National Council of Public Trust held online, Kazinform cites the press service of Akorda.
Addressing the meeting, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev stressed that the Council contributed immensely to the «Hearing State» concept’s implementation and provided fresh impetus to systemic reforms in the country through decisions taken.
«The tangible results have been achieved in the past year and a half, with the Council’s members actively implementing political reforms,» he said.
As of today, 13 laws have been adopted at the proposal of the National Council of Public Trust. Nine bills are being drafted.
«Set up as a consultative and advisory body, the Council is now an important institution in proposing new reforms,» said Tokayev.
Assistant to the President Yerlan Karin as well as the members of the National Council of Public Trust Marat Shibutov, Kaiyrbek Arystanbekov, Emin Askerov, and Maksim Rozhin also addressed the meeting.
- We are shaping a new political culture – Kazakh President
- Cooperation between Kazakhstan and China is marked by high trust – President
- Tokayev addresses Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping at ‘Central Asia – PRC’ Summit
- Kazakh President joins online 'Central Asia – PRC' Summit
- Kazakh Sagandykova eases into Australian Open Juniors quarterfinal
- Deputy head of Presidential Affairs Department appointed
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis