Tokayev, Putin acquainted with several joint projects
OMSK. KAZINFORM As part of the XVI Kazakhstan-Russia Interregional Cooperation Forum in Omsk, presidents of Kazakhstan and Russia – Kassym-Jomart Tokayev and Vladimir Putin – were presented a pool of existing investment projects, Kazinform reports with a reference to the Akorda press service.
The heads of state got familiarized with the Joint Action Programme of Functioning of Checkpoints on the Kazakh-Russian Border. The document provides for complete arrangement of more than 40 automobile and railway checkpoints within a 5-year period.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev sent a telegram of condolences to President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Murat Zhurinov, President of the National Academy of Sciences
- Kazakh President held meetings with members of National Council of Public Trust
- Head of State visits multifunctional music centre SEN
- President Tokayev visits Almaly public space on Republic Square
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev visits Hyundai Trans Kazakhstan plant
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis