Tokayev: Kazakhstan to continue rendering targeted social aid
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has revealed that the Kazakh Government reported on the implementation of the instruction on the delivery of the targeted social aid to those in need, the Head of State tweeted, Kazinform reports.
In his latest tweet, President Tokayev vowed that the Government and the country will continue rendering targeted social aid and conducting fair social policy further.
- 33 people die from domestic violence in 2020 in Kazakhstan
- Pneumonia cases in Kazakhstan surpass 9,500
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceeds 68,000
- Astana Pro Team revealed roster for Mont Ventoux Dénivelé Challenge 2020
- Kazakhstan adds over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has telephone conversation with President of Lebanon Michel Aoun
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis