Tokayev conveys condolences to India over plane crash
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has offered condolences to the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, over the plane crash in the state of Kerala, India, Kazinform reports.
«I express sincere condolences to the Government, the people and personally to Prime Minister of India @NarendraModi on numerous human casualties as a result of plane crash in the state of Kerala,» the President tweeted.
Notably, on August 7, the Air India Express plane with 190 people on board overshot the runway while landing in southern India and split into two.
- Iran SCO membership opening path for bright future
- 2,543 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Mongolia
- President Tokayev receives Serik Zhumangarin
- No Kazakhstani students among victims of Perm University fatal shooting – MFA
- Japan eyes lifting COVID-19 emergency at end of month: sources
- COVID-19: Italy registers 2,407 new cases, 44 deaths, ANSA
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis