Tokayev calls for joint efforts in ensuring rule of law at meeting of CIS Coordinating Council of Prosecutors General
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Secretary of State of Kazakhstan Krymbek Kusherbayev read out a message of President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev at the meeting of the Coordinating Council of the Prosecutors General of the CIS member States, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Greeting the participants of the meeting, the Kazakh Head of State noted that the CIS Coordinating Council of the Prosecutors General is an important planform for studying and implementing the world’s best practices in the field of human rights protection. He pointed out that such interaction is an example of effective international cooperation in the legal plane.
«There is an increasing need for joint efforts in ensuring the rule of law in the CIS space,» said the President.
According to him, in this context, the Coordinating Council contributes greatly to the expansion of partnership and strengthening of stability in the region.
Activities of the Prosecutor’s Office plays a key role in the effectiveness of the entire law enforcement system, ensuring the rule of law and equality before the law, Tokayev noted.
«Kazakhstan highly evaluates the many-year cooperation between the supervisory bodies of the CIS,» said the President, adding that he is confident that today there will be a productive discussion of the current pressing questions in the field, new priorities of the joint work will be outlined.
- Kazakh industry and infrastructure development vice minister on tasks facing mining and metallurgical sector
- Head of State arrives in Karaganda region
- Kazakh vice minister stresses importance of developing human resources in mining sector
- 11th Astana Mining and Metallurgy Congress kicks off in Kazakh capital
- Head of National Bank names major causes of inflation growth in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan reports GDP growth at 3.4% in 9 mths
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis