Thunderstorm, gusty wind heading to 2 rgns of Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Two regions of Kazakhstan have been put on storm alert, Kazinform reports.
Kazhydromet, Kazakhstan’s weather agency, said in a statement that thunderstorm and fog are forecast for Kostanay region on July 2. Wind with gusts of 15-20 mps is predicted for the region. Probability of storm is 90-95%.
Thunderstorm, squall, and hail are in store for Kyzylorda region where gusts of northwesterly wind will reach 20-28 mps. Probability of storm is 90-100%.
Earlier Kazinform reported about storm alert in the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, and other regions of the country.
- Weather conditions remain unstable through Monday in Kazakhstan
- Unstable weather forecast to bring thunderstorms, hail across Kazakhstan Aug 9
- 13 investment projects go ahead in Turkestan rgn
- Mets issue weather forecast as Kazakhstan braces for unstable weather on Aug 8
- Unstable weather conditions predicted for Kazakhstan
- Inclement weather forecast for most regions of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis