Three sports and recreation complexes under construction in Taraz
TARAZ. KAZINFORM - Three sports and recreation complexes are being constructed in the city of Taraz of Zhambyl region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
It is worth noting that 552 sports facilities and sport grounds have already been built in the city. This year, within the framework of «Employment Roadmap» the construction of three sports and recreation complexes is underway in Taraz. Governor of Zhambyl region Berdibek Saparbayev has inspected the construction of the above mentioned facilities.
The head of the city’s department of physical culture and sports Nurbol Zhunisbekov said that the new sports centers will give children the opportunities to play football, volleyball, basketball, handball, and do martial arts, karate and taekwondo.
- Kazakhstan’s Bublik down in ATP Singles Ranking
- Kazakhstan wins bronze at Asian Handball Championships
- Kazakhstan’s Alexander Bublik out of Astana Open semifinal
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina misses out on WTA Ostrava Open 2021 semifinal
- Kazakhstani handball team to compete for bronze at Asian Women's Handball Championship
- Kazakhstan’s Bublik reaches Astana Open quarterfinal
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis