Three large industrial projects to be implemented in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – At a briefing in Central Communications Service Vice Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development Amaniyaz Yerzhanov told about large industrial projects which are planned to be implemented in Kazakhstan this year.
The Minister said that mining and processing plant in the city of Aksu, mining and processing plant in Akmola region, as well as «Kazcarbon» in Karaganda region are planned to be implemented this year in Kazakhstan.
Mr. Yerzhanov also informed it is planned to implement two more projects together with partners: bus production and tires manufacturing plants.
- Kazakh PM urges to expand pool of industrialization projects
- Karaganda region set to become beacon of Kazakhstan’s manufacturing industry – minister
- Kazakhstan resumes international flights with 4 countries
- Australia's Qantas Airways to shed further 2,400 jobs amid pandemic
- 2,060 restaurants, 163 hotels severely damaged after Beirut's blasts
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis