The Parliament Magazine publishes President Tokayev’s article
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – TheParliamentMagazine.eu published the article by Kazakhstan President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev titled ‘Partnership with the EU will anchor Kazakhstan’s future progress’, Kazinform has learnt from President’s Press Secretary Berik Uali.
TheParliamentMagazine.eu focuses on the latest developments in EU politics and policy, featuring regular contributions from prominent European policymakers and its experienced editorial team. It released the article dated to Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s official visit to Brussels.
In the article the Head of State highlights the state and prospects of development of the Kazakhstan-EU strategic partnership.
To view the full text of the article please follow the link.
- Kazakh President holds meeting with state bodies reps
- Kazakh President, members of Olympic and Paralympic teams meet
- Kazakh President assigns to audit all fields
- President instructs to establish domestic entrepreneurs’ council under Kazakh Government
- Aigul Kuspan on how European Parliament’s resolution can affect Kazakhstan
- Head of State vows to continue political transformation of Kazakhstan’s society
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis