Thanks to government support, number of SMEs increased 37 times - Kazakh President
ASTANA. August 30. KAZINFORM Thanks to the government support, the number of small and medium businesses in Kazakhstan increased 37 times, President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev stated speaking at the international conference "Constitution - the basis of social modernization of society and state" held at the Palace of Peace and Accord in Astana.
The President noted that in 1993, GDP per capita was only 700 U.S. dollars. During the years of independence, USD 150 billion of foreign investment was attracted in the country's economy.
"This shows the reformed economy, the transition from a planned to a market economy, transparency and profitability of doing business in Kazakhstan," Nursultan Nazarbayev stressed.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan talked over phone
- Amendments to Law On political parties signed
- Head of State inks Election Law
- President Tokayev signs Peace Assembly Law
- Kazakh President congratulates school leavers on Day of Farewell Bell
- President inks amendments to legislation on mobilization
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis