Thanks to government support, number of SMEs increased 37 times - Kazakh President
ASTANA. August 30. KAZINFORM Thanks to the government support, the number of small and medium businesses in Kazakhstan increased 37 times, President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev stated speaking at the international conference "Constitution - the basis of social modernization of society and state" held at the Palace of Peace and Accord in Astana.
The President noted that in 1993, GDP per capita was only 700 U.S. dollars. During the years of independence, USD 150 billion of foreign investment was attracted in the country's economy.
"This shows the reformed economy, the transition from a planned to a market economy, transparency and profitability of doing business in Kazakhstan," Nursultan Nazarbayev stressed.
- Kazakh President to attend 75th session of UNGA
- Kazakh President invites new PM of Japan to visit Kazakhstan
- Tokayev extends congratulations at 8th Forum of Machine Builders of Kazakhstan
- Kazakh President receives Emergency Situations Minister
- Head of Kazakh Competition Development Agency reports on prospective work plans
- Kazakh President receives Strategic Planning Agency head
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis