Thailand to open Phuket for tourists without quarantine requirement
BANGKOK. KAZINFORM Thai authorities on Tuesday announced that the popular island of Phuket would be opened for tourists vaccinated against Covid-19, without mandatory quarantine, from Jul. 1 in a measure aimed at boosting the struggling tourism sector.
The spokesperson of the prime minister's office, Anucha Burapachaisiri, said in a press conference that if reopening Phuket, situated in the Andaman Sea, produced favorable results, the model would be replicated on other islands, EFE reports.
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- 430 test positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region in 24h
- 25,000 doses of Kazakhstan’s vaccine against COVID-19 ‘QazVac’ delivered to Kyrgyzstan
- Japan’s daily COVID-19 cases top 8,000 for 1st time
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis