Terrorism threat level in Nur-Sultan lowered to ‘high orange’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The terrorism threat level in the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, was lowered from critical (red) level to high (orange) one, according to the city’s counter-terrorism control headquarters, Kazinform reports.
According to the almatyapat Telegram channel, the terrorism threat level in the city will remain at ‘orange’ for two more weeks.
The counter-terrorism control headquarters of Nur-Sultan city asks to respect the work of law-enforcement agencies and follow their legal requirements for the speediest stabilization of the situation.
- 31 detained amid mass riots, treated at hospitals, Interior Ministry
- Kazakhstani Aleksandr Nedovyesov lost at the Australian Open 2022
- Kazakhstan calls on all countries of the world to join the TPNW
- Kazakh Ambassador presents letters of credence to King of Morocco
- Almost all Kazakhstan remains in COVID-19 ‘red zone’
- 3,907 more beat COVID-19 last day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis