Tennis player Ksenia Pervak switches back to Russia, after two-year stint in Kazakhstan
ASTANA. August 6. KAZINFORM Professional tennis player Ksenia Pervak who used to represent Kazakhstan for almost two years will play for Russia again, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
The 22-year-old Chelyabinsk-born played under the colors of the Russian Federation from 2005 till 2011. However, the athlete earned Kazakh citizenship back in September 2011 and since then represented Kazakhstan internationally. Pervak's current WTA ranking is 140.
The Kazakhstan Tennis Federation has earlier denied reports that Pervak wants to switch back to Russia again.
- Kazakhstani Putintseva advances to Top Seed Open 2nd round
- Another day for Astana sprinters at Tour de Pologne Stage 2
- Astana’s Vlasov celebrates impressive victory atop of legendary Mont Ventoux
- Kazakhstani completes record-breaking swim across Lake Issyk-Kul
- Astana’s Vlasov 3rd in La Route D’Occitanie Stage 4 final classification
- Astana Pro Team announces team’s roster for Milano-Torino 2020
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis