Ten labs to detect COVID-19 to be launched in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - New laboratories for detecting COVID-19 are planned to be opened in Kazakhstan, Kazinform correspondent reports.
«To date we have 19 laboratories conducting PCR tests. The labs carry out 6 thousand tests per a day. Since January twenty one thousand tests have been conducted,» said the Minister of Health Yelzhan Birtanov at an online briefing in the Central Communications Service.
Thus, according to him, ten additional laboratories will be launched in Nur-Sultan, Almaty and in other regions of the country.
- Temirtau mayor tests positive for coronavirus
- New cases of COVID-19 detected in W Kazakhstan
- Spain reports no new coronavirus deaths for first time since March
- COVID-19: Over 250 new cases in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19 recoveries exceed 5,500 in Kazakhstan
- Health Minister thanks health workers, policemen and volunteers for selfless work
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis