Temirtau mayor tests positive for coronavirus
KARAGANDA. KAZINFORM – Mayor of Temirtau Galym Ashimov tested positive for the coronavirus infection, Kazinform reports.
The Karaganda region press service has confirmed that Ashimov was diagnosed with the COVID-19.
Currently, mayor Ashimov is at home. He is in stable condition and has no complaints. He will self-isolate for 14 days. Deputy mayor Miras Kuttybai will serve as the acting mayor for two upcoming weeks.
No coronavirus cases have been registered among Ashimov’s contacts and employees of the city administration.
- COVID-19 kills 188 more Iranians over past 24 hours
- Brazilian state in talks to produce Russian vaccine
- 10 fast-food franchise employees test positive for COVID-19 in Seoul
- Tokyo reports 222 more coronavirus cases
- Kazakhstan to send gov’t delegation to Moscow for COVID-19 vaccines purchase talks - President
- Armenia extends coronavirus-related state of emergency for another month
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis