Temirtau mayor tests positive for coronavirus
KARAGANDA. KAZINFORM – Mayor of Temirtau Galym Ashimov tested positive for the coronavirus infection, Kazinform reports.
The Karaganda region press service has confirmed that Ashimov was diagnosed with the COVID-19.
Currently, mayor Ashimov is at home. He is in stable condition and has no complaints. He will self-isolate for 14 days. Deputy mayor Miras Kuttybai will serve as the acting mayor for two upcoming weeks.
No coronavirus cases have been registered among Ashimov’s contacts and employees of the city administration.
- Kazakhstan adds over 360 COVID-19 recoveries
- Medical graduates to help fight COVID-19 in Kazakh capital
- COVID-19 survivor from Aktau first to donate plasma
- Kazakhstan to double bed capacity for COVID-19 patients
- Kazakhstan to report COVID-19 deaths once a week
- Kazakh Health Minister on importance of restrictive measures
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis