Tehran to launch new flight to Manchester, UK, as of July 4
TEHRAN. KAZINFORM Airline of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IranAir) is to launch a new connection flight from Tehran to Manchester, the UK, as of July 4.
The new flight will take place every Saturdays, IranAir has stated, IRNA reports.
And the return flight will be launched from Manchester in the same day.
Iranian airlines has over seven flights to different European cities including Milan in Italy, Stockholm in Sweden, London in the United Kingdom, Madrid in Spain and Düsseldorf in Germany.
Some parts of IranAir's plan for increasing flights to Europe were postponed after the Dec 2019 outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic across the world.
For more information, the passenger can visit www.ebooking.iranair.com.
- Lebanon has no financial means to cope with explosion aftermath, economy minister says
- Italian football club Roma sold for $700M
- Ship whose cargo allegedly exploded in Lebanon belongs to Russian businessman
- Lebanon declares emergency in Beirut
- Tokyo reports 360 new cases of coronavirus infection
- Coronavirus in Italy: New cases up sharply at 384
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis