Teachers of Kazakhstan welcome changes in education proposed by President
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM - Principal of school №10 in Petropavlovsk Tatyana Antsibor is confident that the new socially oriented Address of President Nursultan Nazarbayev to the Nation is of paramount importance for each citizen of the country, Kazinform reports.
Tatyana Antsibor especially praised the forthcoming changes in the sphere of education highlighted in the Address.
"Our land has a wealth of hard-working, smart and professional educators. The President paid particular attention to the sphere of education in his Address. Teachers bring up the future generation and raising their salaries is somewhat an encouragement," she noted.
Ms Antsibor also welcomed changes that will take place in pre-school education.
"We are trusted with shaping up the future of the country, the independence of Kazakhstan is in our hands. A lot of hard work is ahead," she added.
- Commitment to country’s interests plays special role in politics – Head of State
- Nur Otan Party needs to renew itself - Tokayev
- It is essential to introduce major changes to system of public values – Kazakh President
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev elected Chairman of Nur Otan Party
- Kazakhstani Olympic athletes arrive in Beijing
- Kazakhstan supports India’s initiative to build trade and economic platform
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis