Talgat Kaliyev appointed as special representative of President for Afghanistan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Ambassador-at-large of the Foreign Affairs Ministry of the Republic of Kazakhstan Talgat Kaliyev has been appointed as Special Representative of the Kazakh President for Afghanistan, Kazinform reports with the reference to Akorda.
According to Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s decree, Talgat Kaliyev, Ambassador-at-large of the Foreign Affairs Ministry, has been appointed to a post of Special Representative of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan for Afghanistan.
- Kazakh President took part in unveiling a monument to Nursultan Nazarbayev
- President OKs amendments to law on gambling industry
- Amended law on access to Internet in rural communities inked by Head of State
- President of Kazakhstan signs amendments to Tax Code
- Kazakh President awards ambassadors rank of Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev: Lessons of the historic figure
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis