Talgat Kaliyev appointed as special representative of President for Afghanistan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Ambassador-at-large of the Foreign Affairs Ministry of the Republic of Kazakhstan Talgat Kaliyev has been appointed as Special Representative of the Kazakh President for Afghanistan, Kazinform reports with the reference to Akorda.
According to Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s decree, Talgat Kaliyev, Ambassador-at-large of the Foreign Affairs Ministry, has been appointed to a post of Special Representative of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan for Afghanistan.
- President briefed on national railways company’s activities
- Kazakhstan to send gov’t delegation to Moscow for COVID-19 vaccines purchase talks - President
- President Tokayev congratulates Lukashenko on winning reelection
- Recap video of President’s Aug 3-9 working week released
- Tokayev conveys condolences to India over plane crash
- Defense Minister reports to President on Concept of Kazakh Armed Forces development
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis