Swiss Ambassador completes diplomatic mission in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakh Foreign Minister Mukhtar Tileuberdi has met with outgoing Swiss Ambassador to Kazakhstan Urs Schmid as the latter completes his diplomatic mission in the country, Kazinform refers to the press service of the Foreign Ministry.
During the meeting, by the order of President Tokayev, the foreign minister handed over the Dostyk Order of the 2nd degree to Ambassador Schmid for his contribution to the strengthening and promoting of bilateral relations between Kazakhstan and Switzerland.
The minister expressed his gratitude to the outgoing ambassador for his active efforts to strengthen high-level contacts and expand constructive and mutually beneficial cooperation between the nations.
In his turn, the Swiss diplomat expressed confidence in further development of lasting and harmonious relations in political, economic and cultural and humanitarian areas.
- Int'l roundtable on Abai and world culture held in Estonia
- UAE hosts Sheikh Zayed Heritage Festival with participation of Kazakhstan
- Kazakh literature section unveiled at San Francisco Public Library
- Kazakhstani Al-Farabi Center to be launched in the USA
- Kazakhstan, Israel sign memorandum of cooperation in field of cybersecurity
- Belarus, Kazakhstan discuss prospects for bilateral events
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis