Strong winds and low temperatures forecast in three regions of Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - A storm warning has been announced in Turkestan, North Kazakhstan and Zhambyl regions, Kazinform reports with the reference to the Kazhydromet RSE.
Rude wind of 15-20 m/s is expected in some areas of Turkestan region on October 22. Freezing temperature is forecast during night hours.
Fog, black ice and strong wind of 15-20 m/s gusting to 23-28 m/s are predicted for North Kazakhstan region.
Air temperature drop to -5C, northeast wind of 15-20 m/s forecast for Zhambyl region on October 22-24. Fog will blanket some areas of the region.
- Scorching weather to batter Kazakhstan Sun
- Mercury to rise as high as to 42 degrees Celsius in Kazakhstan
- Fervent heat and occasional showers in store for Kazakhstan this weekend
- Fervent heat forecast for 5 regions of Kazakhstan
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan reports more recoveries
- Fervent heat and dust storm to batter Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis