Strong wind warning for Atyrau region
ATYRAU REGION. KAZINFORM – The emergencies department of Atyrau region issued the strong wind alert, Kazinform reports.
In a statement, the department said that strong wind with a speed of over 20 mps is expected in the region on Thursday (February 27).
Atyrau region has been enjoying warm spell recently as mercury moved up to +8°C at daytime.
- 14 new cases of coronavirus infection registered at Tengiz
- Monster wind rips roofs off in Pavlodar rgn
- Kazakhstan faces another day of scorching heat
- Weather warning issued for Kazakh capital
- Scorching heat and thunderstorms in store for some regions of Kazakhstan
- Colder weather forecast for some parts of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis