Storm warning announced in two regions of Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Weather forecasters have issues a storm warning in two regions of Kazakhstan on November 18, Kazinform reports with the reference to the Kazhydromet RSE.
Storm warning is announced in North Kazakhstan and Akmola regions.
Fog, black ice, snowstorm and rude northwest wind of 15-20 m/s are predicted for North Kazakhstan region.
Citizens of Petropavlovsk are warned about glaze-ice, strong northwestern wind gusting to 15-20 m/s. Chance of a storm in the city is 90-95%.
Fog and blowing snow are expected in some areas of Akmola region on November 18. The west and northwest wind of 15-20 m/s will blow in the region. Chance of a storm is 85-90%.
- Excessive heat, thunderstorm predicted for Kazakhstan Aug 5
- Kazakhstan reports 7% contraction in freight traffic due to pandemic
- Kazakhstan to conduct online lessons in hygiene and distant learning Sep 1
- Kazakhstan's 3rd peace-keeping squadron arrives from Lebanon
- Needy students to receive computers as COVID-19 pushes classes online
- Astana’s riders claim top spots on Gran Trittico Lombardo podium
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis