Storm approaching Kazakh capital
19 October 2019 12:49
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazhydromet and emergency situations department warn of a storm alert approaching the capital of Kazakhstan.
Related newsStorm warning issued for six regions of Kazakhstan Cold snap heading to Kazakhstan
The high wind gusting 15-20 m/s is forecast to batter today Nur-Sultan, the message reads.
- Rains and gusty wind to pound 2 regions of Kazakhstan
- Thundershowers and hail to grip Kazakhstan Fri
- Thundershowers, hail and high wind to batter Kazakhstan
- Thunderstorm, gusty wind heading to 2 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Mets issue storm warning for Kazakh capital and some regions
- Scorching heat to roast N Kazakhstan in July
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis