Storm alert issued for 3 regions of Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM A storm alert was issued for three regions of Kazakhstan, Kazhydromet reports.
High wind gusting 17-22 m/s, locally 25 m/s will sweep through Alakol Lakes area on October 18-21.
Fog will blanket the central and southern parts of Atyrau region.
Strong wind gusting 15-20 m/s will roll through West Kazakhstan locally.
- US President Joseph Biden congratulates Kazakhstan on 30th anniversary of independence
- Unstable weather in store for Kazakhstan Dec 4
- Fog forecast for 6 regions of Kazakhstan Dec 4
- Kazakh Head of State holds meeting with reps of int’l investment companies
- COVID-19: Italy to start vaccinating 5-11-year-olds
- Kazakhstan’s gross agricultural output decreased
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis