Storm alert in place in 4 regions of Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM A storm alert was issued for 4 regions of Kazakhstan, Kazhydromet reports.
Zhambyl region is expected to brace for thunderstorms, hail, high wind on September 11-13.
Thunderstorms will strike Karaganda region on September 11. High wind will sweep through the region.
Thunderstorms will also batter North Kazakhstan on Saturday.
High wind will roll through West Kazakhstan.
- Snow, blizzard and ice slick forecast for Kazakhstan on Dec 7
- Sharp temperature drop on its way to a number of regions in Kazakhstan
- North Kazakhstan to brace for cold spell
- Blizzard, fog and ice slick in store for Kazakhstan Dec 6
- Unstable weather in store for Kazakhstan Dec 4
- Fog forecast for 6 regions of Kazakhstan Dec 4
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis