Storm alert in effect in two more regions of Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Patches of fog, ice-slick and strong wind are expected in Akmola and Kostanay regions, Kazhydromet reports.
On October 23 Akmola region will face ice-slick and fog accompanied by wind gusting 15-20 m/s. Ice-slick and fog will also grip Kokshetau in the night, the message reads. Chances of storm are high.
Kostanay region will also wake up tomorrow to foggy and windy morning. High wind will sweep through the region. Chances of storm are high.
- Storm warning announced for 7 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Kostanay rgn implements 14 projects under Employment Road Map project
- Mostly dry, hot weather to settle in Kazakhstan midweek
- Scorching heat in store for some regions of Kazakhstan
- High heat to scorch Kazakhstan Mon
- Occasional showers to douse Kazakhstan on Sunday
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis