Stjepan Mesić wishes Elbasy full recovery
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The former President of Croatia, Stjepan Mesić, sent a telegram to Nursultan Nazarbayev, the First President of Kazakhstan, offering the words of support, the Elbasy’s press service informs.
«Sincerely wish You sooner and full recovery, strength and high spirits, unquenchable optimism and life energy for years to come,» the telegram reads.
As earlier reported, the Elbasy was tested positive for coronavirus. Nursultan Nazarbayev is self-isolating now. The Elbasy keeps on working remotely.
- UNA participates in Kazakhstan Embassy symposium on Nursultan Nazarbayev’s political career
- World leaders extend birthday wishes to Elbasy
- President Tokayev congratulates Elbasy on his jubilee
- Book presented for the jubilee of the First President of Kazakhstan-Leader of the Nation
- Presidents of Russia, Uzbekistan and Belarus congratulate Nursultan Nazarbayev on his jubilee
- Xi Jinping congratulates Nursultan Nazarbayev on his birthday
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis