Statue to poet Zhuban Moldagaliyev unveiled in Uralsk
URALSK. KAZINFORM – The unveiling ceremony of the statue to the Kazakh poet Zhuban Moldagaliyev has gathered the late poet’s wife Sofya Malikovna, actor Asanali Ashimov as well as other prominent poets, Kazinform correspondent reports.
During the ceremony, Uralsk region’s Governor Gali Isskaliyev read out a letter on behalf of President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, in which the latter congratulated West Kazakhstan residents on the event and noted the poet’s contribution to Kazakh literature.
The President marked the poet’s sense of service and patriotism and noted that the statute is a tribute to the poet, his works.
The statue’s construction involved a group of architects and sculptors led by honored architect of Kazakhstan Serik Rustambek, who is the poet’s acquaintance.
To build the statute the regional budget allocated 76 million tenge.
- President tasks to hold commemorative events on occasion of Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s 200th anniv
- Epidemiological situation in Kostanay region getting worse
- President calls to transmit work experience of People’s Assembly to regions
- President Tokayev urges to counter illegal Internet content
- Kazakh President calls for studying world experience of multilingualism
- Kazakh President appoints ambassadors to a number of countries
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis