State TV Channels to air President’s State-of-the-Nation Address
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Today at 21:30 local time the state TV Channels are expected to air the full version of the State-of-the-Nation Address of the Head of State, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, President’s press secretary Berik Uali’s Facebook account reads.
As earlier reported, President Tokayev delivered today the State-of-the-Nation Address at the joint sitting of the Parliament Chambers.
The President outlined priority goals for the country’s socioeconomic development for the forthcoming period.
The State-of-the-Nation Address of the Head of State, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, themed The national unity and systemic reforms - solid foundation for the country’s prosperity is to be aired tonight.
- Kazakh President congratulates rescuers on professional day
- Kazakh President ratifies agr’t on CIS national forces communications systems
- Weekly Digest with highlights of President Tokayev’s working week released
- 2022 declared Year of People’s Art and Cultural Heritage of CIS
- Kazakhstan stands ready to deliver anti-COVID vaccines – President
- Kazakh President proposes to develop industrial complexes development program
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis