State of emergency to be lifted in Shymkent
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has signed the decree lifting the state of emergency imposed in the city of Shymkent, Kazinform cites the Akorda press service.
The state of emergency was imposed in Shymkent on 5 January 2022. It is set to be lifted at 18:00 pm on 14 January 2022 in accordance with the presidential decree.
- Kazakhstan cyclist 2nd in race in UAE
- Kazakh President to join 'Central Asia – PRC' Summit on Jan 25
- Volunteering strengthens in Kazakhstan after tragic events in January
- Maulen Ashimbayev chairs Senate Bureau meeting
- Checkpoints remain in place in some regions of Kazakhstan
- Mass riots in Kazakhstan: 711 on preventive detention
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis