State of emergency to be lifted if situation doesn’t change for worse, President
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «State of emergency will be lifted on May 11 if situation doesn’t change for worse,» President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said. However the quarantine measures will be preserved, Kazinform reports referring to 24kz.
He expressed hope that people would gradually return to normal life. «It is a long-term strategic path of development,» the President said addressing the Senate.
The Head of State outlined a complex program for economic rehabilitation. «First of all, it is essential to launch new initiatives aimed at healthcare modernization. It is necessary to build modern hospitals, to pay attention to medical sciences development. It is crucial to apply advanced technologies and digitalization, it is one of the key tasks,» the President said.
He also noted that it is important to support small and medium-sized businesses, work at diversification of national economy.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Kazakh Minister of Defense
- Kazakhstan to scale up homegrown COVID-19 vaccine production – Head of State
- 37 new schools to be built in Atyrau region
- Meeting chaired by President raised road quality issues in country
- Head of State assigns to renovate Astrakhan-Mangyshlak water pipeline
- Kazakh President charges to improve reliability of western region’s electric power system
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis