Sputnik Light to be available for revaccination in Kazakhstan soon
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Sputnik Light vaccine will soon become available for revaccination in Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from the Telegram channel of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
According to the Ministry of Healthcare, the vaccine will become available in late January.
The citizens of Kazakhstan can also revaccinate with QazVac, Vero Cell (Sinopharm) and Pfizer (for those aged 60 and more) vaccines.
Sputnik V, QazVac, Vero Cell (Sinopharm) and Pfizer (for teenagers, pregnant women and nursing mothers) vaccines are available for those willing to get vaccinated.
The Ministry of Healthcare also reminded that vaccination is the only way to protect oneself from the coronavirus infection.
- Kazakhstan cyclist 2nd in race in UAE
- ANSA: COVID ICU occupancy stable at 17%, down in 6 regions
- UAE announces 2,629 new COVID-19 cases, 1,115 recoveries, 5 deaths in last 24 hours
- Kazakh President to join 'Central Asia – PRC' Summit on Jan 25
- Ukraine reports 12,915 new COVID-19 cases
- Volunteering strengthens in Kazakhstan after tragic events in January
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis