Special Economic Zone established in Petropavlosk
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM Qyzyljar Special Economic Zone has been established in the North Kazakhstan region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the regional administration, this is the only special economic zone in near-border regions of Kazakhstan and Russia which includes production and processing of food products, construction materials, furniture, electronics and machine building. Tax preferences are provided for business.
«Dear friends, I would like to share good news with you. Today the Government of Kazakhstan decreed to establish Qyzyljar Special Economic Zone. It is a remarkable day for the North Kazakhstan region. 3,000 jobs will be created in the SEZ territory. At the first stage, the amount of investments will be KZT160bn. Qyzyljar SEZ will operate for 25 years. In this period we plan to manufacture products worth KZT1.5trn,» Governor of the region Kumar Aksakalov informed via his Facebook account.
Local authorities expect that investors from other regions of the country, non-CIS countries and near-border regions of Russia will express interest in joining the SEZ.
- N Kazakhstan: Showers and thunderstorms expected in August
- Deputy PM makes working trip to Tatarstan
- Kazakhstan produced 53 mln t of coal
- 17 people evacuated due to house fire in Petropavlovsk
- Oxygen stations to be set up in N Kazakhstan hospitals by fall
- N Kazakhstan rgn to open new infectious hospital this October
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis