Spain claims gold at Basketball World Cup after thrashing Argentina
BEIJING. KAZINFORM - Spain basketball men's national team won Sunday its second FIBA World Cup crown after overcoming Argentina 95-75 in the final held at the packed 18,000-seat Beijing's Wukesong Arena, Kazinform has learnt from www.efe.com.
Spain relied on aggressive attacking play throughout the course of the game to end the 2019 final with a 20-point victory against its Argentine rival, a side that was neutralized over much of the contest.
- 40 injured in stabbing at Guangxi school
- S. Korea's 'Peninsula,' 'Heaven' among Cannes' 2020 official selection
- Potentially oldest, biggest Maya construction discovered in Mexico
- Torrential rain kills 5 children in Yemen
- Greater Seoul under threat of further spread, high alert over ‘silent’ virus spreaders
- Turkish Airlines to provide hygiene kits in its flights
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis