Spain book EURO 2020 spot after 1-1 draw with Sweden
ISTANBUL. KAZINFORM Spain qualified to UEFA EURO 2020 finals with last minute draw with Sweden, while Switzerland boosted hopes after beating group leader Ireland in Tuesday matches.
The European qualifiers for UEFA EURO 2020 continued Tuesday night with nine matches in 4 groups.
In a Group F match, Spain drew Sweden 1-1 at home in added time. Spain reached UEFA EURO 2020 as substitute Rodrigo scored in the 92nd minute, Anadolu Agency's press service reports.
In a Group D match, Switzerland beat Ireland 2-0 to boost hopes for UEFA EURO 2020.
The group leaders and the runners-up will advance to the EURO 2020.
Tuesday results are as follows:
Finland 3-0 Armenia
Switzerland 2-0 Republic of Ireland
Gibraltar 2-3 Georgia
Sweden 1-1 Spain
Romania 1-1 Norway
Faroe Islands 1-0 Malta
Israel 3-1 Latvia
Liechtenstein 0-5 Italy
Greece 2-1 Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Tokyo reports 119 coronavirus cases, 1st time below 200 in 5 days
- Southern South Korea hit by devastating downpours
- Health Ministry conducts more than 50,000 additional COVID-19 tests, announces 401 new cases, 492 recoveries, two deaths
- Russian university says clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine completed
- Bangladesh restricts public Eid prayers amid pandemic
- Brazil's COVID-19 death toll tops 72,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis