Soyuz-2.1b rocket with 34 OneWeb satellites launched from Baikonur space port
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM The Soyuz-2.1b carrier vehicle with the Frigate upper stage and 34 UK’s OneWeb communication satellites was launched from the Baikonur site, according to the live stream of the Russian state space corporation Roscosmos on its website.
The Frigate upper stage separated from the third rocket stage later. Satellites will be separated during several phases, TASS reports.
This is the first launch of OneWeb satellites from Baikonur in this year. It should increase the number of spacecraft of the UK-based company on the orbit to 288.
- Kazakh President’s Special Representative to Baikonur complex relieved of his duties
- Qazaq Air continues to operate regular flights across Kazakhstan, abroad
- Kazakhstan to open 5 branches of world’s leading universities
- Undoubtedly peacekeeping forces to be withdrawn from Kazakhstan, Putin
- Aeroflot flight arrives in Kazakhstan’s capital of Nur-Sultan
- Over 170 Kazakhstanis stuck in Russia
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis