Some 150 new coronavirus cases recorded in N Kazakhstan
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM 149 new COVID-19 cases were recorded in the past 24 hours in North Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports.
New coronavirus cases were detected in all districts on the region and the city of Petropavlovsk. 39 new cases were reported in Petropavlovsk, 24 in Zhambyl district, 20 in Kyzylzhar, 20 in Akkaiyn districts and others. 138 out of 149 had coronavirus symptoms.
1,289 PCR tests were conducted in four laboratories of the region over the last 24 hours.
The total number of infections exceeded 26,000.It bears to remind that vaccination campaign started in Kazakhstan on February 1, 2021. Healthcare workers were the first in line to get anti-COVID vaccines. Mass vaccination of all eligible citizens kicked off on April 2, 2021.
- Atyrau rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘green zone’
- S. Korea: New virus cases below 2,000 for 15th day as vaccination rate nears 70 pct milestone
- Canada's COVID-19 new cases continue declining
- Romania to reimpose curfew, mandatory mask wearing in public amid record pandemic surge
- Pfizer-BioNTech says vaccine 91% effective in younger children
- Butantan study shows higher efficiency of CoronaVac
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis