Social benefits, allowances and pensions paid to 4 mln people in Kazakhstan - President
ASTANA. August 30. KAZINFORM One can not infringe upon the rights of those who work diligently and provide the means to support socially vulnerable citizens, Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev said during Thursday international scientific-practical conference dedicated to the Constitution Day of Kazakhstan in Astana.
"What are the social payments and benefits? This is money earned by the ones and given to the other ones by the state," he said.
The President noted that the state meets citizens' needs virtually in full: provides microloans in rural areas, free transfer to the city, training and employment. At the same time social benefits, allowances and pensions in Kazakhstan are paid to more than 4 million people, which is an additional burden on every working citizen of Kazakhstan.
"In the idea of Universal Labor, which I have recently introduced to the Kazakhstanis, I see the alternative to the increasing social dependency and illusions to make quick money," the President added.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan talked over phone
- Amendments to Law On political parties signed
- Head of State inks Election Law
- President Tokayev signs Peace Assembly Law
- Kazakh President congratulates school leavers on Day of Farewell Bell
- President inks amendments to legislation on mobilization
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis