Snowstorms to eye northern regions of Kazakhstan this week
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - A quick change in atmospheric processes will provide for a speedy change in the weather, Kazinform reports with the reference to the Kazhydromet RSE.
In the coming three days, October 17-19, cold atmospheric fronts will move through the territory of Kazakhstan.
Therefore, overcast weather is expected to batter the country. Black ice, rude northwest wind and rain may lead to snowstorms in the northern areas of Kazakhstan.
- President approves amended law on foreign currency mortgages
- Head of State amends law on audit activities
- President OKs amendments to law on civil service
- Kazakhstan postpones Premier League again
- Total COVID-19 recoveries rise to 14,861 in Kazakhstan
- Rains and gusty wind to pound 2 regions of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis