Snowstorm and gusting wind to hit northern regions Jan 15
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Weather deterioration alert has been issued for three regions of the country for January 15, Kazinform reports.
According to Kazhydromet, fog and snowstorm as well as a 15-20mps southwestern, western wind will hit North Kazakhstan region.
Blizzard and a 15-20mps southwestern, western wind will strike the city of Petropavlovsk. Storm possibility is 90-95%.
Snowstorm, foggy and windy weather is forecast in Kostanay region. Storm possibility is 90-95%.
Snowfall is expected in Akmola region. Blizzard and ice slick are forecast in some areas too. Storm possibility is 85-90%.
- Mets issue weather forecast as Kazakhstan braces for unstable weather on Aug 8
- Unstable weather conditions predicted for Kazakhstan
- Inclement weather forecast for most regions of Kazakhstan
- Winds and heat in store for regions of Kazakhstan on Aug 6
- Heat wave to hit Almaty city Aug 6-8
- Most regions of Kazakhstan to experience no precipitation on Aug 4
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis