Snow to grip N Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM A storm alert has been issued for North Kazakhstan region for October 16.
Heavy precipitations (snow and rain) are forecast to hit tomorrow North Kazakhstan region. High wind will roll across the region in two days to come at a speed of 15-20 m/s, locally 25 m/s.
- High heat, thunderstorms and hail to batter N Kazakhstan
- Mets issue storm warning for 4 regions of Kazakhstan
- Scorching heat to grip west of Kazakhstan this week
- Mets predict inclement weather in Kazakhstan on Tuesday
- Thunderstorms, high wind and heat forecast for Kazakhstan Jul 6
- Unsteady weather forecast for Kazakhstan for Sun
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis