Snow to fall in northern parts of Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The National Met Office Kazhydromet has issued the weather forecast for the coming three days, Kazinform reports.
An upper level trough is to bring strong wind, low temperature, rain to the greater part of Kazakhstan in the coming three days.
Rain turning to snow is likely to occur during the week in northern Kazakhstan. Precipitation is to end only in the western part of the country.
- Blizzard, fog and ice-slick to grip Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan: COVID-19 PCR tests mandatory for all inbound passengers from Oct 26
- Kazakhstan falls in updated FIFA ranking
- Upcoming parliamentary election is important in building solid democratic institutions – President
- ATP 250 Astana Open to kick off in Nur-Sultan on Oct 25
- President calls on increasing women’s share in senior positions up to 30%
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis