Snow and black ice to batter Turkestan rgn
15 January 2020 08:11
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM A storm alert was issued in Turkestan region, Kazhydromet reports.
Fog, black ice, snowstorms and high wind gusting 15-20 m/s, 23 m/s are forecast to hit today Turkestan region.
Chances of storm are high.
- Rescuers rush to save stranded whales in Tasmania after a third die
- 6,000 tons of waste collected on World Cleanup Day in Kazakhstan
- World's oldest naturally-bred panda marks 28th birthday in Japan
- High wind to batter Kazakh capital Mon
- Polar Urals’ glacier melts away
- Two ecological parks to appear in Kazakh capital
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis