Skills for Geeks online championship held in E Kazakhstan
UST-KAMENOGORSK. KAZINFORM Skills for Geeks online championship was held in East Kazakhstan, the regional information centre reports.
The annual championship was held under the Digital Kazakhstan state program among school students in the 10+ and 14+ age categories. It took place under the aegis of Nur Otan Party project Free IT classes for kids. It brought together 25 teams to compete in Programming, 3D modelling and Robotic Technologies. The jury consisted of professional independent experts, representatives of educational, scientific and social organizations, city enterprises.
The winners were awarded precious gifts and certificates.
- Kazakhstan to fulfill Well-educated Nation national project
- E Kazakhstan rgn completes 95% of its COVID-19 vaccination plan
- E Kazakhstan rgn’s one district reports COVID-19 vaccination rate of 91.3%
- COVID-19: 142 classes in N Kazakhstan under quarantine
- 12 W Kazakhstan classes put under quarantine
- COVID-19: Some 4,000 pupils quarantined in Almaty rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis