Six new coronavirus cases confirmed in Kyzylorda region
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Six more coronavirus cases were registered in Kyzylorda region, Kazinform reports referring to coronavirus2020.kz. As a result the country’s coronavirus tally rose to 369.
184 cases were recorded in Nur-Sultan, 84 in Almaty, 14 in Karaganda region, 16 in Atyrau region, 16 in Akmola region, 3 in Zhambyl region, 3 in Shymkent, 2 in East Kazakhstan, 8 in Almaty region, 3 in Aktobe region, 3 in North Kazakhstan, 1 in Pavlodar region, 24 in Kyzylorda region, 2 in West Kazakhstan, 5 in Turkestan region.
- Medical graduates to help fight COVID-19 in Kazakh capital
- COVID-19 survivor from Aktau first to donate plasma
- Kazakhstan to double bed capacity for COVID-19 patients
- Kazakhstan to report COVID-19 deaths once a week
- Kazakh Health Minister on importance of restrictive measures
- Kazakhstan to reinforce restrictive measures against virus without rolling out checkpoints
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis