Six Airlines failed certification in Kazakhstan
ASTANA - Kazakhstan has held recertification of airlines. As a result six airlines have been recalled certificates, the press service of the Ministry of Transport and Communications reports.
Certificates were withdrawn from the following companies: DETA, MEGA, Euro-Asia International, SAMAL, Semeyavia, Asia Continental Airlines.
According to the press service, 40 professional inspectors have carried out the check ups of airline companies, aircraft, airports and navigation facilities, training centers, skill level of crews and engineers.
- Almaty to tighten control at airport and railway stations
- Abu Dhabi approves pilot test of advanced scanners to identify potential COVID-19 cases
- Mongolia, Hungary and Thailand recognize Kazakhstani vaccination passport
- Kazakh Airline 'FlyArystan' launches its first flight to Sharjah
- Kazakh city airport resumes air service with 14 countries
- With Spain opening its doors to tourism, UAE nationals and residents can now travel to 19 countries, quarantine free
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis